Class Teachers teacher required.
We seek applications from dynamic, qualified, and experienced Class Teachers to join our team next academic year, commencing mid-August 2024.
At a minimum, applicants must be qualified teachers, with the necessary qualifications and documentation to work as teachers in Qatar. They must also have recent, relevant experience of teaching the British curriculum and, as all their lessons are delivered in English, a high level of spoken and written English is essential.
Experience of delivering the International Primary Curriculum in the UK, or at a recognised international school, would be desirable.
We offer a competitive salary package, and a collaborative, professional working environment.
Health insurance is provided.
Sponsorship, a housing allowance, and annual return flights may be offered to applicants from outside Qatar.
Applications should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each application should include a detailed CV and a covering letter (or email) stating clearly (at a minimum):
- what post you are applying for
- your current circumstances (including details of where you presently live and your current employer)
- your educational qualifications, and how these relate to our minimum requirements
- your work experience, and how this relates to the post applied for
- how you would make a positive contribution to the development of AWIS and its students
- your contact details (email and phone)